Friday, June 1, 2012

I realized this weekend that I'm domesticated.

Awesomely domesticated. 

As I was wrestling a bucking rototiller around my fence within a fence last Saturday, I had a thought that - yep, I'm domesticated.  

I live in suburbia, I'm a DINK, I drive a MINI and most importantly I spend my weekends doing yard work, house work and other such activities to maintain my life as I know it. Though at the same rate I believe I take on more than your average domesticated chores and have learned quite a lot through my experiences and experiments. I've been wanting a place to share such lessons and on Saturday while I was wrestling that rototiller I decided to blog about it.

Here I'll share my awesomely domesticated adventures. Be it baking, cooking, sewing, house projects, yard projects or whatever else I deem awesomely domesticated.

I hope you enjoy reading or at least learn something (even if it's what NOT to do).

Enjoy!

-Liz 

No comments:

Post a Comment